Sunday, February 23, 2014

Top Three Things That I am Looking Forward to Seeing in 2016

  Ok,  2016 is coming fast, another chance for Olympic Glory!!! Here are a few things I am looking forward to come Rio, 2016

1. Return of some Vets: I am excited to see veterans back, like McKayla Maroney, and other Fierce Five members if they make the cut. Also, Oksana Chusovitina's return is a given, because of her experience. And maybe even some other veterans.
2.  Simone Biles- Just like Oksana Chusovitina, Biles is sure to go to the Olympics, unless she is sidelined by injury, I am so amped to see her compete at Rio. She can bring some HUGE skills that others can't bring, and she can help the USA win the gold again.
3. Maroney and Izbasa vaulting showdown: Ever since Maroney lost the vaulting gold to Izbasa, she has been in the gym training to get the title she deserves. "Its hard to get her out of the gym sometimes" Akopyan said (Quote Cred: Wikipedia) When I was researching, I personally thought that quote was hilarious, I could just picture that. Anyway, we have seen Mac win at Worlds, but nothing is better than the Olympics.


   So those are the top three things that I am looking forward to seeing in Rio 2016!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment