Thursday, January 22, 2015

What Do I Think Of: Nia Dennis

So guys, I think I pretty much flunked my math test, and instead of self destructing and sobbing in front of everyone in my English Class, I thought I would write about gymnastics, to calm myself down. I will probably be doing a few "What Do I Think Of" in the next couple hours. I have barely typed a paragraph, and I am already feeling better.




    So, what do I think of Nia Dennis? I think that she is an amazing gymnast and I am looking forward to 2015, and her first year as a senior. I love Nia. I was amazed when she stuck that Double Arabian on night two and put an exclamation point on her peformance. Nothing says "Great Performance" like a stuck double arabian on your last rotation, and with that stuck double arabian, and many more stuck passes, it was no surprise that she was National Champ on that event. Nia is a true powerhouse. She is going to be great, and I think when she debuts as a senior, she can be in second next to Simone Biles and before Kyla Ross. I cannot wait for Nationals because thats where Nia will introduce herself to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment