Thursday, January 8, 2015

Talking About The Olympics

  The Gymnastics Olympics---- A pleasure we only get every four years. When one ends, gym fans across the world start thinking and planning the next one. Its just the way it works. The Olympics is the biggest competition in any sport, not just gymnastics, but since this is a gymnastics blog, lets talk about the Gymnastic Olympics. So, as I said before, all gymnastics fans plan teams. As I am still looking at prospects for my team, I am not going to release my team just yet. I am excited for Rio. The Olympics will be amazing because so many amazing juniors worldwide are turning senior either this year or in 2016. And lets not forget gymnasts like Simone Biles, who has been a GIGANTIC force since her senior debut in 2013.  I am so looking forward to Rio, and I can hardly wait. Even though I can not go to Rio because I have overprotective parents, I will be watching every moment and be blogging while I do. So gym fans everywhere, be prepared for an amazing Olympic Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment