Monday, March 24, 2014

Breaking News

 Hello gymnastics fans, I have HUGE breaking news, not even the top gymnastics blogs know about this. I was picking around the internet, and I found a little "Easter Egg" on one of the websites. And I am not telling you which one, but all I can tell you, its not a gymnastics blog on Blogger. LOL, listen, this is news only for my viewers. Aly Raisman has confirmed her comeback! In late 2014-2015, we will see Aly on the podium once again trying for Rio 2016, No one, and I mean no one has been able to make a second Olympics since 2000, in Sydney. I am so very excited to see Aly trying again. Alexandra Raisman is a pure talent in the sport, sure she'll be 20 and going against the younger generation, but Oksana Chusovitina is going to be 41, and that is a lot older than some of the gymnasts competing for the Olympics in Germany. I think Aly can do it, she is only four years older than the competition, compared to Chusovitina who has a 20 year disadvantage, and can only vault. Aly is solid on all four events, maybe a little behind on bars, but I bet she is in the mix, she can go to trials, and get on the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment