Saturday, July 5, 2014

Favorite Routines: Brenna Dowell's awesome Beam, Nationals 2013

  Brenna Dowell....... One of the old seniors (2012 or earlier), shocked me when she performed a stomach-churning beam routine at Nationals. Up to this point, I had never seen Brenna. She had a good bars routine, but her beam was a great routine, I loved it! Especially on night two, she was right on with the mount, the flip-on, the same mount that Alicia did for most of her career. I don't want you guys to miss out on the routine, so I have copied a link below, Brenna's night two competition, beam. It is a great routine to watch, at least in my opinion. Tim Dagget hates it, but it seems that Tim Dagget hates everything, so time for your opinion! Because, lets face it, its nearly impossible to please that NBC nincompoop.


Brenna Dowell - Balance Beam - 2013 P&G Championships - Sr. Women - Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment