Friday, July 4, 2014

Awesome News: USA Worlds Success: 2005 Melbourne Championships

So, after typing my Why I Like: Nastia Liukin Post. I got uber bored. I was surfing around on the Gymternet by searching gymnastics at the World Championships, typing in no specific year, I was wondering where it would take me. I found some disturbing footage of a fat guy performing gymnastics, thats right, I am scarred for life because of searching it, anyway, I also scrolled through 2011 World Championship, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and I finally got to 2005. This is one of those championships i didn't watch yet (And yes, there still are competitions I haven't watched. And I realized something cool. We had medalists in all the events, all around, vault, bars, beam, floor. But whats more amazing? In every event except vault, we have gymnasts one, two, a gymnast in the gold medal position, and a gymnast in the silver. Don't believe me? Check this out!!!!


So, in other words, not only was 2003, 2007, 2011 our World Years, 2005 was too. Medaling in every event final, and scoring the gold and silver medals in every single event except vault. It was truly amazing, truly our Worlds

No comments:

Post a Comment