Sunday, June 29, 2014

Why I like: Ana Progras

   So guys, I have a new series of articles for you guys, I will tell you guys why I like gymnasts, skills, events, teams, pretty much everything in gymnastics. For my first post, I am starting out with Romania's Ana Progras.



   I love Ana because her gymnastics is Classic Romanian, beautiful grace and artistry, just the right amount of power. If Ana struggles anywhere, its vault and bars, but her beam and floor mesmerize you. Ana's beam is amazingly difficult. Like her teammate, Catalina Ponor, Ana shines under the coaching of Octavian Bellu. I love watching Ana's Gymnastics. It is so beautiful. I am disappointed that she retired, but word around the gymternet is that she will be returning before Rio to do what she couldn't in 2012, make the Olympic Team. She is training her events and is looking forward to getting back into the all around battle. Also, she wants to try to get a beam gold medal. Ana loves beam, and she would like to medal in floor finals as well, but beam is the only one that she wants, she wants beam gold. I am looking forward to seeing Ana at Romanian Nationals.




No comments:

Post a Comment