Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Gymnast of the Day: McKayla Maroney

McKayla is an amazing gymnast. She does the all around at Nationals to better her chances of making a Worlds Team, but when she gets named, she works it out with Marta to only do vault and floor, the events that involve power, which she excels at. I love McKayla as a gymnast, and I am excited to see where Mac's career takes her, and I am on for the ride. After her fall in vault finals, McKayla decided: Rio. She's been trying to impress Marta so she could have Marta think about her for Rio, and I think she is succeeding. I think McKayla will get to Rio, and will snatch the vaulting gold from everyone in the World. She is a great gymnast, and she is even trying to become an actress if the whole gymnastics thing doesn't pan out (Which won't happen because it will, she will get to Rio) Anyway, I am looking to see how Macky redeems herself over the course of the 1 1/2 years remaining till Rio.

No comments:

Post a Comment