Monday, April 14, 2014

Harsh Realities: Is Jordyn Wieber Coming Back?

    So, Kyla Ross and McKayla Maroney are still continuing in the sport of gymnastics. And one more Fierce Five member has confirmed her return, and that is my personal favorite gymnast, Alexandra Raisman of Brestyan's Gymnastics. Jordyn Wieber has also talked of a comeback last September, but has not said anything since. So, she lets the gymnastics world assume that she is happy with her assistant coaching gig at UCLA, and does not love competing anymore, but I am not one of those people. I believe that Jordyn will come back, just because of her disappointment in 2012. But I can not predict the future. But even I, gymnastics expert, can not read the mind of Gymnastics Royalty Jordyn Wieber. Time will tell, Jordyn will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment