Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Juniors To Keep An Eye On: Naydenov's Jordan Chiles

In case you did not know this little fireball, you will after this post. Jordan trains and represents Naydenov, and does so well. At the young age of just 14, Jordan is a little fireball, having hard passes in her floor routines like a Double Arabian. On vault, she can get a great score, she can get high in the air. It's also to be noted that Jordan was the 2014 U.S Secret Classic Winner, despite a low-ish bars score. Jordyn even has some foward tumbling which reminds me of one of my personal heros in the sport, Ukraine's Lilia Podkeyeva, who was of course, a gymnast of power. Even though Jordan is not eligible for Rio in 2016, she is for 2020, and when I imagine her competing at the 2020 Trials, I imagine her either grabbing that first place spot, or making the team. So, guys, if you haven't been already, I would keep my eye on this dynamo from Naydenov.

No comments:

Post a Comment