Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Grading Claudia Fragapane's Performance At the American Cup

So, as I was watching the American Cup the other day, I was keeping my eye on British standout, Claudia Fragapane. And I did not like what I saw. I would give Claudia's performance an D- Because I was not impressed at all. Let me just give you a rundown of her routines


Vault- This was actually Claudia's best routine of the night, and it had bad leg form and a weird landing to it.


Bars: There were so many missed handstands, and am I the only one who adresses the leg split on her Pak? She also fell on her Piked Tkatchev, which as you know, never bodes well in any type of routine. She also piked her double layout dismount, and I seriously thought that the judges would classify that as a pike


Beam: While I was waiting for Claudia's routine to start, I read through the YouTube Comments, and one said "Oh God Take that Sheep Jump Out" And then I saw why, and I have to say I agree. It was a really bad sheep jump and I couldn't stress that enough.


Floor: Claudia's routine was really clunky, she even messed up on her famous back spin. And she only landed one tumbling pass, and even that one was a stumble.



     So, if you are a Claudia fan and are like cursing me right now, don't, because I'm grading them like I'm seeing them, and a D- Performance is how I saw Claudia in this years American Cup

1 comment: