Monday, February 9, 2015

About Me: Triplewhip

So I have been writing for a year on this blog. And I have got to say, I have loved the whole experience. Its been fun being able to write about gymnastics and having you, the viewers, read about it, read my pieces. Anyway, I figured, I'll tell you a few things about me


1. I fell in love with the sport in 2006, the year Vanny won the AA gold, making history for Italy
2. When I discovered gymnastics, my parents tried to watch it with me but bailed in between 2006 and 2008.
3. In my gym, the coaches suspended flags from the ceiling of all the different countries, I can name a gymnast from almost every one of them
4. I like the color pink
5. I hate bland leotards. The ones with no style like the ones in the olden days just give me nausea.
6. I am a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy, Jane the Virgin, Child Genius. Dance Moms, DWTS, Castle, and Open Heart
7. I'm just a teenager, a normal teenager, who takes tumbling classes.
8. I love leotards. Even though I'm not an actual competitive gymnast, I have a whole drawer of leotards (Coming up on two drawers)
9. My Favorite gymnast is Aly Raisman
10. I want to have a career in a gymnastics related thing. Maybe judging, commentating, or writing for magazines like International Gymnast.
11. Gymnastics is my life, school is just a hobby.
12. I first came up with the idea of starting a blog in 2012, when my parents stopped listening to me about gymnastics, and I needed to vent it out somehow
13. I already have my Team For Rio mapped out.
14. During the summer I swim, hang out with friends, and of course watch gymnastics
15. After starting the gymnastics blog, I had to find ways to keep venting my gymnastics energy, so I signed up for my tumbling class, with girls who know gymnastics, I started an Instagram, username is @doubletwistingdoublelayout. I have a Tumblr @doublelayouthalftwist, and I have a Twitter @themosalto16. And I comment on YouTube Gymnastics Videos. Any other forms would be great, just reccomend them below. 


 So now there are 15 facts about me that you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment