Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Team Talk: Japan

   So my brother and my mother are making fun of me JUST BECAUSE I like eating at Taco Bell, and since I can't jump out of a car that is going roughly 50 miles per hour, I decided that I need to talk about what I love, gymnastics, to get my mind of this insanity thats going on right now. So lets talk about Team Japan. I will be talking about how they are doing as a team. 




   Japan may not be the best gymnastics program, but I think they have one of the most unique. You see that olden style of gymnastics. And when I say olden-style, I mean that they have amazing artistry in everything they do, they make sure to point their toes, extend every part of their bodies. They do this because they know that they don't have the most difficult routines and they need to rely on execution. This reminds me of Kyla Ross. After a series of injuries, she has had to water down her routines, and had to rely on execution. I think that Japan is on the rise, and right now, is one of the most interesting countries in terms of gymnastics style.

No comments:

Post a Comment